Last modified: 4 Sep, 2013
We offer a number of services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us, such as our online payment gateway. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide - When you send us an enquiry email or telephone call regarding apbx.net, or other UAPrime service, we may ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address, telephone number). For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information. However, regarding payments made to UAPrime, these will be strictly handled by a 3rd Party professional payment gateway as defined on the payment processing pages. UAPrime does NOT process your payments directly nor do we store your credit card information at all.
- User communications - When you send email or other communications to UAPrime, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and generally improve our services.
- Links - UAPrime may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our services, content and advertising.
When you request for certain information from UAPrime, we may ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case UAPrime may not be able to provide those services to you.
UAPrime would only share personal information with agencies outside of UAPrime in the following limited circumstances:
We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:-
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of UAPrime, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. As a company policy, we do NOT process your online payments, nor do we store ANY piece of information regarding these payments on our servers. This data is only validated on internationally recognised payment gateways that we are affiliated to, and through which we accept your payments.
We also restrict access to personal information to UAPrime employees, who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is UAPrime's policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between UAPrime and an individual.